Do you know what these people have in common?
Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohali, Saina Nehwal, Deepika Padukone, Lata Mangeshkar, Warren buffet, Elon Musk, Jack Maa …
Yes… You are Right…
One thing they have in common is that by considering their own interests these people have already decided what they want to be in the future at a very young age and now they are leading in their respective fields.
But everyone has not that ability to identify one’s interest or potential and even if we do know, we don’t know how to take it further & DMIT Test is the answer for it.
What is DMIT ?
DMIT means Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test. This is a scientific study of fingerprints patterns to know one’s inborn talent, personality type, their potential.
Fingerprints of every human is unique and remain unchanged during the lifetime. There are no identical fingerprints. It is also noticed that identical twins will also do not have same fingerprints. We have seen many times that children born at the same time on the same day or twins have different temperaments and preferences..
DMIT helps in Implementing the study of fingerprints to help discover & expand an individual’s potential and also help in choosing career of children’s, hobby etc. We understand strengths and limitations and the ratio of our multiple intelligence through this test.
There has been a lot of research and studies done on this topic and currently, it is most widely used by FBI, in forensic science, judicial systems and immigration departments as a way of identification.
History of DMIT.
Dermatoglyphics: (derma – skin, glyph – carving)
Dermatoglyphics is the study of ridged skin patterns (also known as dermatoglyphs) . These patterns found on fingers, palms, toes and soles. These patterns are formed from the external ectoderm and usually occur during the fetal development stage. The fingerprints are formed in 13 to 21weeks in the womb.
Dr. Harold Cummins, M.D. aka. Known as the Father of Dermatoglyphics. He achieved world recognition as the “Father of Dermatoglyphics for the scientific study of skin ridge patterns found on the palms of human hands. The technique he developed is known as Cummins Methodology. In 1950 a Canadian neurosurgeon professor Penfield published “Cross-sectional diagram of brain in relation of Body” which indicates close relation between fingerprints and cerebrum.
“The great pleasure and feeling in my right brain is more than my left brain can find the words to tell you” – Roger Sperry.
Roger W. Sperry, an American neuropsychologist, neurobiologist with his team were awarded Noble prize for their study of functions of right and left brain theory i.e. split brain theory. Former USSR was using Dermatoglyphics as a one of the method to select candidates for various games for Olympic since 1970s. The USSR won 50 gold medals in 1972 and 125 gold medal in 1976.
Dr. Howard Gardener, an American developmental psychologist introduces 8 multiple intelligence in his book Frames of Mind in 1983. He challenges the idea of single IQ an introduces 7 more intelligences. These intelliegnces are 1. Visual-spatial 2.Verbal-linguistic 3.Musical-rhythmic, 4.Logical-mathematical, 5. Interpersonal, 6.Intrapersonal, 7.Naturalistic 8. Bodily-kinesthetic.
All above theories are combined in a DMIT software from which the report is generated and counselling is done by the experts.
Why DMIT ?
This test is useful and recommended for every individual it maybe a Student, Teacher, Businessman, Professional, Homemaker, retired person. Everyone can use DMIT according to their area of working.
Procedure of DMIT test.
- Scanning of fingerprints on a biometric scanner.
- The fingerprints are loaded in software.
- Software generates the report. The report is of 50-55 pages.
- Counselling of report is done by experts, it takes 1:30 to 2:00 hours. During the counselling, you will also be advised on the strengths and weaknesses and given remedies for the same.
The major things which cover in report are your personality and behaviour, Overview of your personality, relationship compatibility with others, preferred learning style (Visual, Auditory or Kinaesthetic), Comparative strength of Abilities, Ratio of your 8 intelligences, Your quotient, Department selection based on innate/inborn intelligence, subject and career selection based on innate intelligence, Activity or Hobby selection based in innate intelligence. All of these are covered in counselling section. Also, brief overview of Brain Lobes & Their Functions, Brain Dominance, Comparative strength of 5 Lobes.
Benefits of DMIT Test for Students/Childrens (Age Group 4-12 years)
- Help to identify your inborn talent/hidden talent.
- Select activities based on their inborn talent
- Know about your personality traits.
- Know about quotient proportion i.e. of IQ-EQ-AQ-CQ-SQ.
- Your preferred learning style i.e. Auditory Learner, Visual Learners or kinesthetics’ Learner.
- Help to identify ratio of your multiple intelligences.
- In born characteristics based on innate intelligence and natural character
- To build relationship between Parents and children’s.
- Improve intelligence which is in limitation.
Benefits of DMIT Test for Young Adults & Teenagers (Age group 13-25 years).
- Understand your strengths and limitations.
- Identify your inborn talent and passion, in this age brain development is fast and absorb quickly).
- Identify your natural character for better relationships with family, business partners etc.
- Identify your core competences
- Identify ratio of your multiple intelligences and ways to improve.
- Help in Career selection i.e. Subjects, Hobby section, profession etc.
- For better relationships.
Benefits of DMIT for Adults (Age 25+ years)
- If you are looking for career change then it helps you to find new ways and to pick up skills to reach next milestone.
- Help to identify your intelligences and their ratio.
- If you are retired person it helps you to find out post-retirement activities according to your interests and knowledge gained, helps to build good relationships with family & society.
Benefits of DMIT of Professionals, HR & corporates.
- Discover employee’s potential, maximizing efficiency and affectivity
- Discover Leadership, Planning and execution qualities.
- Recognizing workforce for better work performance.
- To build a great team.
- Idea candidate profile for a required post
Benefits of DMIT in relationships.
DMIT Test has accepted by the Educationist and Schools also by the entire world. Traditionally only IQ test is used to be a measurement tool for the degree of intelligence. But now DMIT test is used in the field Career Guidance and Career Counselling.
- By knowing personality traits, improve relationship with our loved ones and recognize their communication character.